These systems also known as "PV Off Grid", are composed of a photovoltaic generator, protections boxes and connections, load controllers, batteries and if necessary inverters for AC power.
These facilities are designed for isolated sites of the electricity grid. The following solutions are possible depending on the needs of the user:
- Solar photovoltaic systems use continuous current 12, 24 or 48 Vcd.
- Photovoltaic Solar Systems continues current use 12, 24 or 48 Vdc and 220/230Vac.
- Photovoltaic Solar Systems Using AC 220/230Vac.
- Photovoltaic Solar Systems Hybrid.
- Mini Central Solar Systems (distribution to a village).
- Solar photovoltaic systems for public or other lighting (street light).